dinsdag 23 december 2014

Gratis Printable Menu Kaartjes ♥ Free Printable Menu Cards

Today, I'm sharing some of my Holiday Friday Favorites from my findings on Pinterest. Head over to the blog to see the projects I'm wanting to try, outfits I want to wear, and recipes I want to make this holiday season. - http://jennycollier.com/friday-favorites/
Bron Foto: jennycollier.com

Een prachtig opgemaakte tafel voor het kerstdiner kan niet zonder een mooi menu kaartje voor je gasten. Nu kan ik me zo voorstellen dat je in alle drukte voor de kerst  nog niet bent toegekomen aan een mooi menukaartje en daarom heb ik een aantal kaartjes in diverse stijlen gemaakt, speciaal voor jou!

Hoe kun je aan deze menukaartjes komen?
Kies een leuk menukaartje uit, druk op de afbeelding en je wordt automatisch doorgestuurd naar het PDF bestand dat je Gratis kunt downloaden en printen.
Knip de kaartjes uit, vouw ze dubbel en schrijf (of print en plak) je menu in het kaartje.

Ik zou het erg leuk vinden als je een reactie achterlaat of stuurt als je een van mijn kaartjes gebruikt!

Fijne Kerstdagen!

~♥~

A beautifully laid table for Christmas dinner needs a nice menu card for your guests. Now I can imagine that you in the hustle and bustle for Christmas have not got around to find or make a nice menu card, thats why I've made a number of cards in various styles just for you! 

How can you get to this menu cards? 
Choose a nice menu card, press on the image and you will be automatically redirected to the PDF file that you can download for free and print. 
Cut the cards, fold in half and write (or print and paste) your menu in the card.

I would appreciate it if you leave a comment or send a message per email if you use one of my cards!

Merry Christmas!
 


~ Irene ~

© Jalien Cozy Living


© Jalien Cozy Living


© Jalien Cozy Living



© Jalien Cozy Living


© Jalien Cozy Living


 © Jalien Cozy Living

© Jalien Cozy Living

1 opmerking: